PhD Medical Reseach - International Health
- Esu E (2017): The effectiveness and cost effectiveness of intermittent screening & treatment with Sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine versus Arthemetherlumefantrine for malaria prevention in pregnancy in South East Nigeria
- Atanga PN (2017): Adherence; Retention in Care and Treatment outcomes in HIV-positive Women enrolled in a pilot project implementing Option B+ in Cameroon
- Egere U (2017): Contact tracing and Isoniazid Prophylaxis for prevention of childhood Tuberculosis in The Gambia - an Analysis of the challenges and opportunities
- Ntinginya NE (2017): Evaluation of potential surrogate markers to determine TB treatment response among TB patients in Mbeya, Tanzania
- Mohammed SA (2017): M. tuberculosis among jail inmates of Ethiopian prisons; Molecular epidemiology, drug resistance and the role of LTA4H gene polymorphism during infection and disease progression
- Mwingira UJ (2017): An evaluation of the health impact of integrated helminths control by preventive mass chemotherapy: A study from urban and rural endemic districts of Tanzania
- Nguyen TA (2017): Vietnamese vegetarian diet: does it affect the prevalence of metabolic syndrome?
- Arenliu-Qosaj F (2017): An empirical model of access to health care, health care expenditure and impoverishment in Kosovo
- Fiengo TL (2017): Trends in AIDS-defining and non-AIDS-defining cancers among patients living with HIV/AIDS in the city of Sao Paulo 1997-2010
- Kasim AZ (2017): Genotypic and Phenotypic Resistance Traits of Gram-Negative Bacteria from Jimma University Hospital, Southwest Ethiopia
- Patel K (2017): Implementation of "T-cell activation markers" -based assay to diagnose Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection (TAM-TB): explore the potential for Point-of-Care (POC) settings
- Girma M (2016): Evaluation of early infant diagnosis of HIV in infants using the polymerase chain reaction method on dry blood spots and linkage of DBS results to care and treatment in the Southern Highland Zone
- Gudina E (2016): The impact of HIV infection on the outcome of acute bacterial Meningitis in Ethiopia: a case-control study
- Vicente CR (2016): Evaluation of factors predictive of severe dengue related to the virus and to the human host
Loveline LN (2016): Determinants of outcome of children with type 1 diabetes in the North West and Central Regions of Cameroon
- Abera MW (2015): Effect of community-level intervention on maternal health care utilization in Gilgel Gibe Health and Demographic Surveillance Site, Southwest Ethiopia. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Kyeyune R (2015): Hematological and clinical profiles of HIV-infected adults initiating highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) in Uganda. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Kudom AA (2015): Insecticide resistance status of Culex species in urban areas in Ghana and efficacy of long lasting nets against them. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Mwangoka GW (2015): Serum microRNAs as biomarker for active and latent TB infection in immunocompetent and immunodeficient hosts. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Odari EO (2015): Establishment and evaluation of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay (LAMP) for the semi-quantitative detection of HIV-1 group M virus in blood and plasma. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Shariful Islam SM (2015): Mobile phone interventions for adherence to treatment for diabetics in an urban area of Bangladesh. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Wandiga SO (2015): Recruitment, loss to follow-uo and morbidity: Lessons for infant TB vaccine trials from an epidemiological cohort study in western Kenya. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Adedayo A (2014): Assessing predictors of HIV infection among out-of-school youths in rural and urban areas of north Central Nigeria. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Chhaganlal K (2014): Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of Meningitis at patient's bedside using Urine Dip Strip to evaluate cerebrospinal fluid. A strategy for early diagnosis and treatment BEST Meningitis. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Eller LA (2014): Acute HIV infection in non-subtype B populations: Viral dynamics, laboratory staging and early detection. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Ibekwe P (2014): Correlation of Malassezia species with clinical characteristics of Pityriasis versicolor. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Kidane, EG (2014): Determinants of self and public stigma and discrimination against people with mental illness and their family in Jimma zone, Southwest Ethiopia. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Lohani A (2014): Efficacy of salmeterol 50μg and fluticasone 250μg combination therapy for the treatment of high altitude cough: a randomized controlled trial at Everest base camp. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Mensah GI (2014): Biomarkers for TB treatment outcome and cure: immunological profiles in individuals infected by different species of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in Ghana. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Navti LK (2014): Contribution of stature and socioeconomic status to overweight and obesity in Cameroon school-age children. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Neupane M (2014): Cardio-respiratory health of women exposed to household air pollution in rural Nepal: A matched cross-sectional study among traditional stove users and biogas users. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Shah R (2014): Factors affecting institutional delivery in Chitwan District of Nepal. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Chachage M (2013): Immune system modulation by infections with Helminths and HIV-1: Impact on pathogen-specific T cellresponses, regulatory T cells and systemic immune activation. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Nicoli F (2013): Immunomodulatory properties of the HIV-1 Tat protein. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Nji AM (2013): Modeling response and delayance to parasite clearance time to artemisinin combination therapies(ACT). Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Paudel D (2013): Impact of community- and home-based interventions for improved newborn care practices in Nepal. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Rojas Ponce G (2013): Evaluation and improvement of new diagnostic tools for the rapid detection of M. tuberculosis in a population with a high Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Tuberculosis prevalence. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Solis Soto MT (2013): Prevalence, severity and risk factors of asthma, rhinitis and eczema symptoms in school-aged children from Oropeza Province – Bolivia, Prevalencia, severidad y factores de riesgo de síntomas de asma, rinitis y eczema en niños de edad escolar en la provincia Oropeza - Bolivia. Dissertation, LMU München. Link