CIH Photo Contest 2018
We are looking for the best pictures that represent each focus area of CIHLMU.
Choose your category and participate!
Global Mental Health
Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
International Occupational Safety & Health
Deadline for Submission: 31.07.2018
- Choose your best photo to one of our categories (only one photo per person)
- The quality should be at least 1600x1200 pixels.
- Please use this Application Form to upload your photo and provide the following information:
- Name and email address of the photographer
- Category in which you would like to enter the contest
- Upload your photo as a JPEG file, labelled clearly the photo title and your last name
- Title of the photo
- Date and location: when and where (city, country) was the photo taken?
- Explain your photo in 1 - 3 sentences
- Study program attended (one of the following is necessary to take part in the competition): (MSc International Occupational Safety and Health / MSc Integrated Clinical and Community Mental Health / MSc Health Professional Education / PhD Medical Research - International Health)
Please send us your photograph through the following application form.
Conditions of Submission
Entrants submitting photographs for the contest must be CIHLMU students or alumni who participated in a CIHLMU study program after 2009 (MSc in International Occupational Safety and Health, MSc Integrated Clinical and Community Mental Health, MSc in Health Professional Education and PhD Medical Research - International Health).
By entering the contest, participants agree to grant the CIHLMU the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish the photographs in displays related to the contest; in CIHLMU printed and electronic publications and in conjunction with any copyrighted matter, in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, advertising and trade, news, informational and educational purposes and to copyright the same, under its original name or otherwise. The CIHLMU will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
Photographs will be displayed on the CIHLMU Website, the CIHLMU Facebook fan page and may also be used in future promotional materials.
A panel of CIHLMU judges will select the three winning photographs. In addition one photo will be awarded by the audience via Facebook voting.
- First prize: EUR 250,-
- Second prize: EUR 100,-
- Third prize: EUR 50,-
- Audience award: EUR 200,-
In addition to awarded prize(s), the best 12 photos will be published in a CIHLMU Calendar for 2019, provided that the image meets the aesthetic, editorial and moral standards of the calendar.
Winners will be announced in September 2018