Application is now open for the PhD Batch starting in October 2019
The PhD Program Medical Research - International Health is celebrating its 10th batch with the term starting in October 2019. Almost 100 PhD candidates have by now enjoyed an in-depth curriculum across all topics in internaitonal health, benefited from the sandwich structure of the program allowing locally defined research projects executed in the candidates' home countries, and become part of the huge academic network of CIHLMU across all continents.
- Duration and Attendance: 3 years fulltime (start in October), sandwich program structure
- Total Credits: 180 ECTS Credit Points
- Concept: Sandwich program (on-site classes in Munich / research in students countries of origin)
- Qualification: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Medical Research – International Health
- Awarding Institution: Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich
- Language of Instruction: English
- Tuition Fees: Please see more details under "Costs" below
Application deadline is January 31st, 2019.
For further information, please refer to the PhD Program Website