Modules on Occupational Safety and Health
The field of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) in Latin America requires knowledgeable experts with deep professional knowledge and an international outlook. The correct identification of occupational risks, the understanding of the foundations of occupational medicine, ergonomics and English proficiency at a scientific level are among the wide range of required skills.
For this reason the Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology & NetTeaching Unit offers online modules addressed especially to OSH-experts in Latin America. These courses are part of the Master of International Occupational Safety and Health offered at LMU and are now individually available for other OSH professionals. The courses are conducted in Spanish online and are perfectly compatible with any work schedule.
- Duration: 7-14 weeks (part time)
- Concept: E-Learning (distance training modules)
- Grade: Certificate from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München / 3 ECTS for each module
- Language: Spanish or English (for the Scientific English Module)
Target Group and Requirements
- Students with an academic degree (at least 8 semesters, bachelor and above)
- At least one year of work experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish / Basic knowledge of English (for the Scientific English Module)
- Integral approach: Biological, chemical, physical and psychosocial risks
- Occupational Medicine
- Ergonomics and business administration.
- Scientific English I, II and III
Further information about the Modules in Occupational Safety and Health can be found on the program website.