Academic Teacher Training Course in Germany
Professionalization of medical education is a key factor for sustainable development of health care systems worldwide.
The goals, learning objectives and schedule for the course are developed jointly based on central topics of medical education. The courses are developed based on the faculty training program that has been provided for teaching staff at the medical faculty of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität since 1998.
The courses are designed to bring together academic staff with an interest in improving their skills as educators and medical educators planning innovations in the field of medical education.
- Duration: One week
- Concept: face-to-face course in a small group
- Grade: Certificate of attendance
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Language: English
The course aims to initiate an active and participatory learning process by usingactivatingand interactivelearning methodsand concepts.The development of related competencies(e.g. intercultural and softs skills)are supported by tutored small group discussions, group work, group presentations and expert sessions.
In the course,the participants will:
- experience several ways of teaching and learning with cases in large and small classes
- give feedback and receive feedback
- perform curriculum development from learning objectives to assessment methods and teaching and learning activities
Academic Teacher Training Course 2020
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2019
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2018
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2017
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2016
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2015
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2014
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2010
For further information please contact: email@example.com