Advanced Modules in International Health
Starting in the winter term of 2015/16, we are offering advanced training courses to students of the tropEd Master Program in International Health.
The tropEd network currently offers over 160 different courses on various public and global health related topics. Whether you wish to take a Short Course as part of your Master Program, for continuing professional development or just to refresh your knowledge.
- Duration: 5 days face-to-face for each module; additional pre- and post-course assignments
- Target group: tropEd master students, PhD candidates, health professionals
- Grade: Certificate of attendance / 2 ECTS credits
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Language: English
Interested students are invited to find out more about the courses:
- Applied Clinical Research
- Global Mental Health
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Learning Science
- Public Healt in Nepal
Unfortunately CIHLMU can not offer scholarships for these courses.
For further information about the Master Health Professional Education program, please contact:
Andrea Kinigadner or Dr. Günter Fröschl
Phone: +49 (089) 4400-59815