MSc International Occupational Safety and Health
Unfortunately, the Master in International Occupational Safety and Health is currently not offered.
For any questions about the programs or the application procedure, please contact us email@example.com
In order to improve the working conditions in Latin America, since 2012 the CIHLMU has offered - in cooperation with universities in Latin America - the MSc in International Occupational Safety and Health.
The main objective of the Master is to train professionals in the field of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH). This international and interdisciplinary training is based on the Blended-Learning concept, which combines three face-to-face courses (two in Latin America and one in Munich) with online courses and work on projects supported by local tutors.
- Duration: two years (part time)
- Concept: Blended learning (distance training modules/attendance modules)
- Grade: Master of Science (MSc) from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Approach: Research/Professional
- Language: Spanish (first academic year) and English (second academic year)
Further information about the Master of International Occupational Safety and Health can be found on the program website.