Unfortunately, the International Career Service is no longer offered.
The International Career Service at the CIHLMU Center for International Health offers coaching, counselling and training for international students and recent graduates of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich as well as other international professionals who would like to start a professional career in Germany. Our services are offered in English, Spanish and German.
- We offer free consultation hours twice a month. They are open to all international students at the LMU Munich. Here you can clarify any doubts regarding the application process in Germany and also receive advise about finding a student job, internship or full-time job. No service fee is charged, but we kindly ask you to book your telephone or personal appointment beforehand.
- Our ICS Career Program meets the demands of international students and graduates who are planning to stay in Germany and search for a student job, internship or full-time position. This broader Program combines 3 individual coaching sessions and 2 skill-building workshops, including preparatory and follow-up exercises and questionnaires.
- The Individual Coaching Sessions are tailored to your individual needs. We help you answer questions such as: Where can I work with my studies? How can I find a job that matches my strengths and interests? What application documents do I need according to German standards? What are my next career steps in Germany?
- The Career Group Workshops concentrate on job search strategies, setting up CVs and cover letters and practice job interviews. They will also provide an insight into German working culture. We are also happy to design a workshop for the needs of your target group.
Institute and Outpatient Clinic for Occupational, Social and Environmental Medicine
For any questions about the program, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projektbericht ICS (in german) (642 KByte)