Symposia Series on Global Health
Since 2012 scientific symposia are conducted annually in March. These scientific events bring together experts and interested audience from global health and have covered topics of a wide range from infectious diseases and public health to mobile health, inequalities in health and non-communicable diseases.
The symposia are conducted with major involvement of the PhD Candidates at CIHLMU as the idea is to gain experience in working in an international environment along with a range of diverse experts
The next symposium will be held on 6 March 2020. For more information: Symposium on eHealth trends and innovations
- Symposium on Infectious Diseases - Behind enemy lines: The hunt for future epidemics
- Symposium on Health-related Sustainable Development Goals - Should the changing environment concern us?
- Symposium on Emerging Challenges of Triple Burden of Diseases and their prospects in Developing Countries
- Symposium on Drug Resistant Tuberculosis - Old Disease, New Challenge
- Symposium on Challenges of Forced Migration
- Symposium on Infectious diseases in the emerging era of Health
- Symposium on Public Health: Beyond the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) – Challenges and Perspectives of Health Systems
- Symposium on Neglected Tropical Diseases - Assessing the gains and charting a roadmap for the future
- Symposium on Non-communicable Diseases (NCD) in developing countries
- Symposium on Emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases - how prepared are we for a global threat?
- Symposium on Evidence Based Public Health
- Symposium on Infection and Immunology: Fighting the Scourge of TB/HIV Co-Infection
- Symposium on Public Health: Inequalities in Health