PhD Medical Reseach - International Health
- Abera MW (2015): Effect of community-level intervention on maternal health care utilization in Gilgel Gibe Health and Demographic Surveillance Site, Southwest Ethiopia. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Kyeyune R (2015): Hematological and clinical profiles of HIV-infected adults initiating highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) in Uganda. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Kudom AA (2015): Insecticide resistance status of Culex species in urban areas in Ghana and efficacy of long lasting nets against them. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Mwangoka GW (2015): Serum microRNAs as biomarker for active and latent TB infection in immunocompetent and immunodeficient hosts. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Odari EO (2015): Establishment and evaluation of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay (LAMP) for the semi-quantitative detection of HIV-1 group M virus in blood and plasma. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Shariful Islam SM (2015): Mobile phone interventions for adherence to treatment for diabetics in an urban area of Bangladesh. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Wandiga SO (2015): Recruitment, loss to follow-uo and morbidity: Lessons for infant TB vaccine trials from an epidemiological cohort study in western Kenya. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Adedayo A (2014): Assessing predictors of HIV infection among out-of-school youths in rural and urban areas of north Central Nigeria. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Chhaganlal K (2014): Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of Meningitis at patient's bedside using Urine Dip Strip to evaluate cerebrospinal fluid. A strategy for early diagnosis and treatment BEST Meningitis. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Eller LA (2014): Acute HIV infection in non-subtype B populations: Viral dynamics, laboratory staging and early detection. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Ibekwe P (2014): Correlation of Malassezia species with clinical characteristics of Pityriasis versicolor. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Kidane, EG (2014): Determinants of self and public stigma and discrimination against people with mental illness and their family in Jimma zone, Southwest Ethiopia. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Lohani A (2014): Efficacy of salmeterol 50μg and fluticasone 250μg combination therapy for the treatment of high altitude cough: a randomized controlled trial at Everest base camp. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Mensah GI (2014): Biomarkers for TB treatment outcome and cure: immunological profiles in individuals infected by different species of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in Ghana. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Navti LK (2014): Contribution of stature and socioeconomic status to overweight and obesity in Cameroon school-age children. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Neupane M (2014): Cardio-respiratory health of women exposed to household air pollution in rural Nepal: A matched cross-sectional study among traditional stove users and biogas users. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Shah R (2014): Factors affecting institutional delivery in Chitwan District of Nepal. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Chachage M (2013): Immune system modulation by infections with Helminths and HIV-1: Impact on pathogen-specific T cellresponses, regulatory T cells and systemic immune activation. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Nicoli F (2013): Immunomodulatory properties of the HIV-1 Tat protein. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Nji AM (2013): Modeling response and delayance to parasite clearance time to artemisinin combination therapies(ACT). Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Paudel D (2013): Impact of community- and home-based interventions for improved newborn care practices in Nepal. Dissertation, LMU München. Link
- Rojas Ponce G (2013): Evaluation and improvement of new diagnostic tools for the rapid detection of M. tuberculosis in a population with a high Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Tuberculosis prevalence. Dissertation, LMU München.
- Solis Soto MT (2013): Prevalence, severity and risk factors of asthma, rhinitis and eczema symptoms in school-aged children from Oropeza Province – Bolivia, Prevalencia, severidad y factores de riesgo de síntomas de asma, rinitis y eczema en niños de edad escolar en la provincia Oropeza - Bolivia. Dissertation, LMU München. Link