Course “Occupational Health and Safety management: educational techniques for corrective and preventive actions”
Location: Lima, Peru
The course will be held in Spanish!
This course trains doctors, other health specialists or security engineers who are currently working in the field of training or education (for example, training of workers under the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45-001 standards).
After active participation in the course, participants will be able to
- Identify health problems and their main causes, which can be corrected through training / educational programs.
- Identify the most suitable target population for corrective and / or preventive actions.
- Develop appropriate learning objectives for corrective and / or preventive actions.
- Plan the content and structure of teaching sessions using modern methods.
- Develop a structured and integral concept for this educational intervention.Implement the proposed interventions in their home countries.
- Evaluate the success of the interventions.
- Work in a global network of practitioners, researchers and health care workers
For general information about this course, please visite the event site.
Course Flyer (PDF 581 KB)