Diploma on Occupational Safety and Health
In Latin America there is a growing need for experts in Occupational Safety and Health. In order to meet the diverse demands, we are offering an additional training for the Master program – the new Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) – a very flexible program which adapts perfectly to your interests and working conditions regarding time and personality.
- Duration: 12-14 months (part time)
- Concept: E-Learning (distance training modules)
- Grade: Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Language: Spanish (some optional in English)
Target Group and Requirements:
- Students with an academic degree in one of the following disciplines: medicine, nursing, engineering, kinesiology or psychology.
- At least 6 months of work experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish (at least ELP B2).
For further information about the Diploma on Occupational Safety and Health, please contact:
Lena Kurtz or Luisa Merz