Academic Teacher Training Course in Germany
Professionalization of medical education is a key factor for sustainable development of health care systems worldwide.
The goals, learning objectives and schedule for the course are developed jointly based on central topics of medical education. The courses are developed based on the faculty training program that has been provided for teaching staff at the medical faculty of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) since 1998.
The courses are designed to bring together academic staff with an interest in improving their skills as educators and medical educators planning innovations in the field of medical education.
- Duration: Two weeks (90 hours)- including the weekend
- Concept: face-to-face course focus on problem-based learning (PBL)
- Grade: Certificate of attendance
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Language: English
- Reflect and share personal and respective institutions’ experiences
- Develop a consensus paper on integration of purposeful teaching and assessment of professionalism and ethics in health professional education
Academic Teacher Training Course 2017
Flyer (PDF 225 MB)
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2016
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2015
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2014
- Academic Teacher Training Course 2010
For further information please contact: Fabian Jacobs