Academic Program Coordinator
The CIHLMU invites for a minumum of 1 year an Academic Program Coordinator (m/w)
The Academic Program Coordinator will be involved in the development of academic curricula of various academic programs within the area of International Health. This includes the selection of candidates, the development of curricular contents, acquisition of lecturers as well as the planning and organization of lectures and seminars. Due to the international orientation of the study programs, web-based communication through messaging systems, content management of different websites and implementation of e-learning elements will also play a key role. Furthermore, representing the academic programs internally and externally on meetings, symposia and similar events will be an important part of the job.
- Completed academic education in a health related field (3 years minimum)
- Proficient use of written and spoken German
- Proficient use of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Familiarity with website administration, content management
- Intercultural competencies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Administrative/ office skills
- Willingness to travel
For further information, please see the job description (PDF 202,62).
Interested candidates should submit their electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klinikum der Universität München
CIHLMU Center for International Health
Please note that in case of transmitting your job application by e-mail your data will not be encrypted and might potentially be noticed or adulterated by unauthorized third parties. You are welcome to send us your documents by mail.
- Academic-Program-Coordinator_Job-Description (207 KByte)